Yokogawa Electric Corporation has announced OpreX, an all-new comprehensive brand for the company’s industrial automation (IA) and control business. The OpreX brand name stands for excellence in the technology and solutions that Yokogawa cultivates through the co-creation of value with its customers, and encompasses the entire range of the company’s IA products, services, and solutions. With the new OpreX brand, Yokogawa will deliver integrated solutions that support its customers’ transformation and growth through the lens of their business needs.
The brand comprises the following five categories:
- OpreX Transformation: Comprehensive solutions that take the broad view in driving operational excellence throughout an enterprise’s business activities, from production through to supply chain optimization, and risk and business management
- OpreX Control: Reliable control systems that respond quickly to changes in management and operations and establish the foundation needed for high efficiency, high quality, safety, and stability in plant operations
- OpreX Measurement: Field instruments and systems that enable highly precise measurement, data acquisition, and analysis
- OpreX Execution: Flexible, agile project implementation services, built on a strong global track record
- OpreX Lifecycle: Maintenance and development services designed to deliver optimized operations over the entire plant lifecycle while working side by side with customers
In the coming weeks and months, Yokogawa will be strengthening the product, service, and solution portfolio under the OpreX brand. These represent the company’s integrated approach to industrial automation, and are designed to enable the realization of the Yokogawa IA and control business concept, Synaptic Business Automation.
READ MORE INDUSTRY NEWS
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!
CHECK OUT IAA’S CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES: DIGITAL MAGAZINE